Krishna DCCB Recruitment – Apply Online for forty Staff Asst/ Clerk Posts 2017 : Krishna District Cooperative Central Bank Ltd (DCCB), Machilipatnam has released notification for the recruitment of 40 Staff Assistant/ Clerk vacancies. Eligible native Krishna District candidates may apply on-line from 18-07-2017 to twenty nine-07-2017. Other details like age limit, instructional qualification, selection method, how to use are given below…
Krishna DCCB Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 40
Name of the Posts: Staff Assistant/ Clerk
Name of the Category:
1. OC: 14 Posts
2. SC: 05 Posts
3. ST: 03 Posts
4. BC-B: 01 Post
5. BC-D: 06 Posts
6. PC: 01 Post
7. BC-D: 03 Posts
8. BC-E: 03 Posts
9. EXS: 02 Posts
10. PC: 02 Posts
Candidates age should be between eighteen-30 years as on 01-07-2017. Age relaxation is applicable five years in case of SC/ ST, 3 years for OBC, ten years for Physically Challenged candidates & for others as per rules.
Candidates ought to possess Graduation of a recognized University with knowledge of English and proficiency in native language (Telugu) is important.
Candidates can be selected based mostly on online take a look at & interview.
Candidates have to pay Rs. 60zero/- for OC/ BC candidates (Rs. 550/- for In-service candidates of PACS affiliated to DCCB) Rs. 350/- for SC/ ST/ PC/ EXS candidates (Rs. 300/- for In-service candidates of PACS affiliated to DCCB) through payment gateway by using Debit Cards (Rupay/ Visa/ Master Card/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
How to use:
Candidates might apply online through the web site www.krishnadccb.com from 18-07-2017 to twenty nine-07-2017.
Instructions to apply On-line:
1. Before applying online candidates ought to have valid email ID & scanned copies of photograph, signature.
2. Log on through the website www.krishnadccb.com.
3. Click on “Notifications” —> “Staff Assistants Recruitment Notification 2017?.
4. Read the notification carefully & Click on “Click here to use Online for Staff Assistants Recruitment”.
5. Click on “Click here for New Registration” & Register yourself by filling all the main points.
6. Login using your credentials & Fill all the details.
7. Upload the scanned copies & Submit the shape.
8. Currently take printout of on-line application for future use.
|Starting Date to Apply Online & for Payment of fee||18-07-2017|
|Last Date to Apply Online & for Payment of fee||29-07-2017|
|Last Date for Editing Application Details||29-07-2017|
|Last Date for Printing your Application||13-08-2017|
|Tentative Date of Online Test||August 2017|
For more details like emoluments, test centres & other information click on the link given below.