MPPEB Job Notification 2017 – Apply Online for 61one Sub Inspector Posts: Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) has announced notification for the recruitment of 611 Sub Inspector vacancies. Eligible candidates could apply on-line from 01-08-2017 to thirty-08-2017. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, choice process, exam fee & how to use are given below…
MPPEB Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 611
Name of the Exam: Subedar and Sub-Inspector Cadre Recruitment Test for Home Guard and Police Department – 2017
Name of the Post:
1. Sub Inspector (District Force): 415 posts
2. Sub Inspector (Special Branch): thirty seven posts
3. Sub Inspector (Ordnance): nineteen posts
4. Sub Inspector (Q.D.): eighteen posts
5. Sub Inspector (Radio): 18 posts
6. Sub Inspector (Finger Prints): 01 post
7. Sub Inspector (Visabal): 103 posts
Candidates age limit should be between 18 – twenty five years for Unreserved, thirty eight years for SC/ ST/ OBC categories as on 01-01-2018. Refer the notification for complete details.
Note: Above mentioned Age limit eligible only for Resident of Madhya Pradesh.
Candidates should possess Degree/ Equivalent for Post No.1, a pair of & 7, 03 years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering for Post No.3, Degree with Maths, Physics & Chemistry Subjects/ Equivalent for Post No.four & half dozen, 03 years Diploma in Electronics/ Electrical, Telecommunication Engineering for Post No.5.
Selection will be primarily based on Written Exam, Physical Proficiency Test & Interview.
Candidates need to pay Rs. 70zero/- for Two Exam Papers (Unreserved), Rs. five hundred/- for One Exam Paper (Unreserved), Rs. 350/- for Two Exam Papers (Reserved candidates of Madhya Pradesh) Rs. 250/- for One Exam Paper (Reserved candidates of Madhya Pradesh).
Note: All the candidates have to pay Rs. seventy/- (Portal Charges) & Rs. forty/- for Form fee (For Citizen user).
How to apply:
Eligible candidates could apply online through the web site www.mponline.gov.in from 01-08-2017 to thirty-08-2017.
Directions to apply Online:
1. Before applying online candidates has got to scan their photograph, signature.
2. Log on to website www.mponline.gov.in
3. Click on Professional Examination Board & Choose the desired post
4. Click on Apply & Read all directions
5. Fill all the main points & submit the form
6. Take print out of the submitted application type for more use.
|Starting Date for Online Registration &
Making Corrections in Application
|Last Date for Online Registration||30-08-2017|
|Last Date for Making Corrections in Application||04-09-2017|
|Dates for Online Examination||From 22-10-2017 to 29-10-2017|
|First Session Exam Timings for Technical Posts||07:30 AM to 11:00 AM|
|Second Session Exam Timings for
Technical/ Non-Technical Posts
|12:30 PM to 05:00 PM|
For more details like pay scale, qualification, selection process, exam fee, important dates & other information click on the link given below..