The Odisha Special Armed Police has published the Notification to fill the ninety two Gurkha Sepoy vacancies. Interested candidates for the Police Jobs 2017 will apply for the Sepoy Recruitment. OSAP can conduct numerous rounds underneath the Odisha Police Gurkha Sepoy Recruitment 2017 selection criteria. Interested job seekers have to apply for the Odisha Police Recruitment 2017 through www.odishapolice.gov.in on or before the shutting date thirty first July 2017. Get the Odisha Police Application Form 2017, eligibility from the following sections.
Odisha Special Armed Police is looking to rent the appropriate and eminent candidates for the 92 Gurkha Sepoy vacancies. The individuals from the countries like India/ Nepal are eligible to apply for the ninety two Odisha Police Sepoy jobs. Currently speaking about the eligibility conditions, matriculation passed aspirants with the Minimum age of 18 years, and the utmost age of twenty five years are perfectly eligible to apply. The application method has already started @ www.odishapolice.gov.in. The last date to apply for the Odisha Police Gurkha Sepoy Recruitment 2017 is 31st July 2017. Hence, submit the duly crammed application on or before the completion of the dates. If not, the Odisha Special Armed Police will not accept the applications submitted once the deadlines.
Important note: Individuals who possess the Gurkha certificate are applicable for this recruitment. In addition, the Indian Citizens should have to register with Employment Exchanges of connected state. Know the recruitment details of the Odisha Police Jobs from the official notification.
Eligibility Criteria for Odisha Police Gurkha Jobs 2017 : Education Qualification: Matriculation Passed candidates are eligible to use for the Odisha ninety two Police Gurkha Vacancies.
- Minimum age: eighteen years
- Maximum age: 25 Years as on 1st January 2017.
- Age relaxation will be applicable for the Ex-servicemen as per the Odisha Sarkari Naukri.
Odisha Police Gurkha Sepoy Recruitment 2017 Selection Criteria:
- Physical Take a look at
- Viva-voce take a look at on twenty ninth August 2017.
- In addition, the candidates need to pass the Odia check inside three years of time from joining.
- Pay Scale: Selected individuals in the Odisha Police Recruitment process will receive a salary Rs. 5200 – Rs. 20,200 with Grade pay of Rs. 2000.
There is no application fee for all categories of candidates.
How to apply For Odisha Police Gurkha Sepoy Vacancies? – www.odishapolice.gov.in
- Firstly, Visit the Official web site, www.odishapolice.gov.in.
- Now, visit the Notices & Advertisements tab.
- Download the Notification for the recruitment of Gurkha Sepoys in OSAP.
- Now, Read the official notification rigorously.
- Later, Download the Odisha Police Gurkha Sepoy Application kind.
- Fill all the required fields and fasten a photograph.
- Send the duly crammed application type together with the academic certificates to the following postal address.
SAP 2nd Battalion Jarsugudda,
PO – OMP Line,
Dist – Jarsugudda,
Odisha, India,Pin: 768204
- Starting date for the submission of the application form: Available Now.
- Closing date for the submission of the application form: 31st July 2017.
- Written Examination date: 29th September 2017.