SBI Recruitment – Apply On-line for Specialist Cadre Officer Posts 2017 : State Bank of India (SBI) has advertised a notification for the recruitment of Specialist Cadre Officer (DGM. AGM, Dy. Manager, Vice President, Senior Manager, Vice President & different vacancies in on regular & contract basis. Eligible candidates can apply on-line from 25-07-2017 to 10-08-2017 (Extended to twenty two-08-2017 for S.No-1 & 2). Alternative details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply are given below..
SBI Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 21
Name of the Post: Specialist Cadre Officer
1. DGM (Cyber Security): 01 Post
2. AGM (Cyber Security): 01 Post
3. Dy. Manager (IS Audit): 05 Posts
4. Vice President – Customer Analytics (Asset Products): 01 Post
5. Senior Manager (Product Specialist): 02 Posts
6. Vice president (Complaints Management): 01 Post
7. Assistant Vice President (IS Audit): 05 Posts
8. Senior Manager (IS Audit): 05 Posts
Candidates age limit ought to be between twenty eight – 45 years for S.No-1, 26 – 40 years as on 31-03-2017 for S.No-two, 21 – 35 years for S.No-3 as on 01-07-2017 for S.No-3, 26- forty five years for S.No-4, 27 – thirty five years as on 31-03-2017 S.No-five, six Posts. For a lot of data refer the Notification.
Candidates ought to possess Engineering Graduation (BE/ B.Tech) with specialisation in Data Security/ IT Risk Management/ Information Assurance/ Cyber security and Digital Threat Management with any of specificed certificate in the notification for S.No-1, 2, BE/ B.Tech in info technology/ Computer Science/ Computer Application/ Electronics/ Electronics & Instrumentations with minimum sixtyp.c of marks for S.No-three, Master’s Degree in Statistics, Mathematics from reputed university/ MBA (Marketing/ Finance/ Operations) or MCA from reputed establishment for S.No-four, MBA from a reputed institute for S.No-5, Engineering Graduation with MBA in Marketing from a reputed University/ institute for S.No-six Posts with adequate expertise.For additional data refer the Notification.
Candidates can be selected based on candidates performance in interview.
Applicants required to pay Rs. 600/- for General and OBC candidates & Rs. one hundred/- for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates through on-line.
How to use:
Eligible candidates will apply on-line through the web site www.sbi.co.in from twenty five-07-2017 to ten-08-2017 (Extended to 22-08-2017 for S.No-1 & 2) & send arduous copy of the web application with photocopies of ID Proof, date of birth certificate, academic qualification certificates, mark sheet/ degree certificate, experience certificate, brief resume, e receipt of fee payment, SC/ ST certificate, OBC certificate, PWD certificate & in an envelope should be superscribed as “Application for the post of____________” by post to The General Manager, State Bank of India, Corporate Centre, Central Recruitment & Promotion Department, Atlanta Building, third floor, Plot No. 209, VBR, Block No.III, Nariman Point, Mumbai – four hundred 021 & soft copy of resume mail to [email protected] on or before twenty one-08-2017 (Extended to thirty one-08-2017 for S.No-1 & 2) .
Instructions to apply Online:
1. Before applying to On-line Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
2. Candidates should go surfing to the website www.sbi.co.in.
3. Go to Careers — > Click on “Latest Announcement”.
4. Choose the desired post & Click on “Apply Online”.
5. Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are new user.
6. Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
7. After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
8. Fill the all details in the applying & upload Photo, Signature.
9. Application fee ought to be paid through On-line & then Submit the Form.
8. Take printout of online application for future use.
Starting Date for Apply On-line & Payment of Fee: 25-07-2017
Last Date to apply Online & Payment of Fee: 10-08-2017 (Extended to 22-08-2017 for S.No-1 & 2)
Last Date for Receipt of Arduous Copy of the online Application: 21-08-2017 (Extended to 31-08-2017 for S.No-1 & 2)
For a lot of details like reservation, experience, SBI job profile and different info click on the link given below